I get the point of "copyright" for your work but all the big "signature jay" in the back detracts as anonymous below said. ;) Beautiful work though aside from that peeve of mine. =)
Hey, I understand what you mean, But if i were to chose the option to disable the right click copy..it basically won't let the user click on anything on the page and would cause problems.
I know, I don't like tagging my work either..maybe i can come up with another tag idea. But i want to show my photography but again i don't want it stolen.... so i dunno =/
8 comments:
These cloud pics are beautiful! Excellent Jayson! Okie DOkie SMokey!!
Butterfly kisses
Carey on, Terry M.
I understand the need for the tags but it takes away the ambience. Seems you have a gift my friend!!
I get the point of "copyright" for your work but all the big "signature jay" in the back detracts as anonymous below said. ;) Beautiful work though aside from that peeve of mine. =)
Hey, I understand what you mean, But if i were to chose the option to disable the right click copy..it basically won't let the user click on anything on the page and would cause problems.
I know, I don't like tagging my work either..maybe i can come up with another tag idea. But i want to show my photography but again i don't want it stolen.... so i dunno =/
Beautifl images. I especially like the second one with the dark and thicker trees. Nice effect to the image. Like a defined balance of good and bad.
-Shortyinabox.
Thank you shorty :)
Maybe you could make your tag much smaller and put it in bottom right corner?
Hey Rose,
Thanks for the suggustion. I'll try that :)
Post a Comment