CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waterfront Adventure

Hey Guys,

Here's some pics i took when i went to the waterfront area. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! I like the ones with trees the best and the effect in the pic of the swinging handles, too! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Great seeing those park and lake pictures!! You take fabulous pics!!

If you're able to could you take a few ice hut or village shots? I saw some in the corner of one of the pics.

Jayson said...

Hey Guys..thanks soo much for the comments!

Umm...I don't know cause i have to walk a long ways on the Ice and with our crazy weather lately...i dunno if it's safe..But again it's someone's Hut..i don't wanna just sneak up taking pics.

But we'll see ;)