Hey Jayson all of these pictures are amazing! You have a great talent so keep 'em coming! My fave so far is the first pic of the sky! Okie DOkie SMokey!!
Hi jayson - You have a "good eye" for photography! Keep up the great work. My favorite is the snowy stream, but they are all amazing. I took photography in high school and I know how challenging it is to get "the picture".
13 comments:
Hey Jayson all of these pictures are amazing! You have a great talent so keep 'em coming! My fave so far is the first pic of the sky! Okie DOkie SMokey!!
Butterfly kisses
Carey on, Terry M.
Thank you sooo much Lamb! :) You're so kind!
You're very welcome! Support a lamb everytime! Okie DOkie SMokey!!
Butterfly kisses
Carey on, Terry M.
Hi jayson - You have a "good eye" for photography! Keep up the great work. My favorite is the snowy stream, but they are all amazing. I took photography in high school and I know how challenging it is to get "the picture".
These are so good, Jay!!! I especially like the last one :) It is my favourite :)
Tawny
Thank you soo much Overfifty, and Tawny for your comments :)
These are really pretty. I love the second one the most. You capture nice angles!
-Shortyinabox.
Thank you shorty!!!! :) You take good pictures too..Hope you get to take some pics too..and perhaps create a blog too? hehehe
JAYSON.These pics are awesome.
It reminds me of Elliot Lake.
you're such a talented.great job.
Hey Jay!! Nice blog, your pictures are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Kisses,
Butterfly Gio'
Thank you soo much Laida and BG! :)
Hey JJ,
I love your pictures. Especially the Mother Nature ones. Keep them coming brotha.
Luv ya
Sandra
Thanks Sandra! :)
Post a Comment