I took this picture of one of our school's gym class. They were playing snow football. Hope you enjoy the picture!
Friday, January 18, 2008
School Spirit
Posted by Jayson at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I took this picture of one of our school's gym class. They were playing snow football. Hope you enjoy the picture!
Posted by Jayson at 6:24 PM
4 comments:
That's pretty cool, Jay! I love how they aren't afraid to go and play in the snow. My schools don't do that for some reason. It's nice and clear, which is great!
-Shortyinabox.
Thanks Shorty :)
I loved seeing the outdoor soccer pic. at the highschool. A good action shot!
Would you be able to get the outdoor golf on the lake called Frostball Classic? Thanks!!
Mrs. V.
Hey Mrs.V.
Thanks for the comments. Umm I might be able to. We'll see.
Post a Comment